This series of twilight sessions is for colleagues interested in opportunities to support others and share best practice. Open to all colleagues at any stage of your career. The content of the sessions will be focused on the development needs of both the mentors attending the series and those being mentored.
New dates will be announced shortly.
About the series:
- Enables mentors to share best practice across our network of schools (in and out of the trust).
- Signposts opportunities to further develop and become an ‘expert’ in mentoring.
- Enables colleagues interested in mentoring to develop knowledge of different training programmes, requirements to be prepared to mentor the following year.
- Enables our Teaching School to share best practice from observations and working with school across a range of colleagues – maximum learning.
- Enables colleagues to keep up to date with the latest research and evidence informed practice.
How to apply:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and find out more.